Who We Are….
Breeden Insurance Services, Inc is an independent insurance agency that was formed in 1963, and assumed ownership by the Breeden Family in 1967. We are focused on clients throughout North Carolina and the southeast.
Breeden Insurance is made up of 25+ insurance professionals, providing specialized services in all lines of insurance, bonds and employee benefits for a variety of clients, both large and small. We work on thoroughly evaluating your needs and finding a company that offers you the best possible coverage for the lowest possible cost.
Breeden Insurance is licensed as an agent with over a dozen major insurance companies, and has broker access to hundreds of other carriers, as well as, Lloyds Correspondents and Brokers. We represent only insurance companies that possess superior services, competitive rates, and financial strength. These companies are exceptionally reputable and have been carefully selected to tailor to the needs of our clients.
What We Will Do For You…
- Help you and your staff to identify exposures to loss.
- Develop insurance programs, where appropriate, to insure against the exposure to loss.
- Implement risk management techniques to transfer risks where possible and practical.
- Design a loss control program for your business by working in partnership with the loss control department of your insurance company.
- Negotiate with the selected insurance company to acquire favorable coverage terms, premiums, and conditions.
Why We Do It Better…
- We are independent agents and brokers that represent our clients and not any one insurance company. We have many companies to select from in order to provide you with the best combination of premium and coverage and tailor an insurance program that best fits your needs.
- Our office staffs insurance professionals that are ready to provide you and your business with the services required by you in a timely manner.
- We make every attempt to achieve and maintain knowledge of industry trends, legal decisions, and contracts. We understand that your policy is a legal contract, and ensure that the interpretations of those contracts are in your best interests.
- All customer service representatives are licensed agents, and the majority of agents have one or more insurance designations.
- We maintain a network of specialists from both insurance companies and the private sector to aide in managing your business and risk management needs.
- We strongly believe in access to our brokers and customer service agents. We maintain a website, toll free phone access, email, and 24 hour claim reporting. We are available when you need us.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our agency, contact us by email, call us at 800-603-4065 or write us at P.O. Box 2137, Lexington, NC 27293.